These are the terms and conditions on which I, Bump to Baby, provide services to you. By booking with Bump to Baby, you are fully agreeing to these terms and conditions.
CANCELLATION OF COURSES /CLASSES/ WORKSHOPS
- All courses booked with Bump to Baby are paid for in full at the time of booking to reserve a place.
- If you have booked on a course but need to cancel, I ask for at least 14 days' notice, so that I can find another participant to fill your space. In this case a full refund will be given, or you can be transferred to the next available course, whichever is your preference. If less than 14 days' notice is given, I am unfortunately unable to offer a refund or transfer.
- If you are absent from any of the individual sessions of your course, then I am unable to offer a refund. However, transfers to alternative dates will be offered where available.
GENERAL TERMS THAT APPLY TO ALL COURSES
- Please read our terms and conditions carefully. By booking a course you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the course that you have booked is suitable for your requirements. I can offer advice, but accept no liability in the event that the content does not meet your requirements. -Bump to Baby reserve the right to alter the course venue and time, but will endeavour to give adequate notice.
- Should I need to cancel a session (due to illness or adverse weather conditions, for example), I will find an alternative date wherever possible, or refund that session fee.
- Bump to Baby reserves the right to cancel a course if minimum numbers are not met. In the event of cancellation made by Bump to Baby, a full refund will be given, or transfers to alternative dates offered where available.
- All participants are required to observe all policies regarding health and safety, security and personal conduct. In the event of a breach of policy, Bump to Baby reserves the right to deny you access to the course. A refund shall not be offered in this event.
- Bump to Baby may take photographs during courses and other activities for publication on our website and for marketing purposes. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you are granting us the right to use photographs and any adaptations of them, for all general purposes in relation to Bump to Baby. Photographs of your baby will never be taken during massage when they are naked, and only if you have given your consent. If you do not wish for you or your baby to be photographed, please make this known at the time of booking.
- It is the responsibility of the parent/caregiver to inform Bump to Baby of any changes to the consent form on a weekly basis.